Friday, June 11, 2010

Tears of JOY

I was bawling like a baby over these words this morning -

Update from the Drexler family who is in Ghana now meeting and visiting their daughter:

"Foster care mom is SO nice. Cares very much for all the children. We spent a lot of time in car with Samuel Sullivan. Such a sweet child! Very smart and curious. He took about 100 pics with my camera and knew how to work the camera well after me showing him just once!"

I cannot WAIT to get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

You know what I love? Samuel Sullivan. Beautiful.

Caitlin said...

That is so neat!

Danielle said...

we are so excited for you!! cant wait to hear how the rest of things go and about the trip! best of luck!!!

Lori said...

First I cried. Now I'm laughing my head off...about him taking 100 pictures! I guess he's in the right family. Haha.

heididh33 said...

Such an exciting week for you!!!! I've been meaning to reply to your email-I'm so slow.
Praying for ALL of you this week!!! Take care!!!