Thursday, September 9, 2010

Prince's Student Visa Was Denied

From Esi, who was aiding in the Embassy appointment on Tuesday:

Hi Jake,

This is just to inform you that Prince was refused his visa for the second time today. I met Kofi, Prince and his mother at the Embassy today and I wanted to join for the interview but I was refused to enter. I guess his mother could not express herself. Her level of illiteracy and lack of knowledge is too high. We are all very sad today for Prince's calamity but we are still trusting God for a breakthrough one day.


Prince's story is not over. I believe there was a reason we met him that day at the courts.

I believe that Prince's story has tugged on Jake's heart for a reason.

And, I believe God has an awesome purpose for Prince's life.

1 comment:

Laura said...

God must have some amazing plans for this little boy! With all that is against him right now, God must have some incredible things in store for him! I will keep praying for him. :)