Monday, March 15, 2010

Some Beach.....

…somewhere is calling my name. But, I won’t be seeing it this year. :) However, in line with spring break, I am going to be taking a little blogging break the rest of this week to have some time to catch up around the house! No I won’t be sinking my toes into some nice, warm sand, but hopefully I will be walking across some nice and clean living room carpet. I’ll be soaking up some sunshine in the form of 3 bright and shiny faces looking at me and asking what I want to play next! And, I’ll be sipping a wonderful concoction of coffee and creamer while I hopefully use my extra non-blogging time to catch up on my kids’ picture books!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am dreaming of this…..

But instead I will have to get my excitement from this.....
(Melted snowman remnants I found while walking through the yard this weekend.) This is proof that SPRING IS COMING!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!

If you are going somewhere warm this week, have fun and I’ll catch up with you next Monday!

No comments: