Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Ones

Little kids are so fun to watch. :) I babysat my friends' two boys last week for a few hours, and it was just funny watching 4 little kids interact and run around and chit chat. We walked down to the park for some fresh air and energy ridding before my first big attempt to get 4 kids down for a nap all at the same time!!!

JJ insisted that he and Caeden wear hats to the park, and luckily Caeden played along!

The main attraction at the park was the sand volleyball court. I think JJ and Caeden dug, and ran, and piled sand, and buried toys, and rolled around for at least an hour!

This was the closet I could come to getting a good picture of them together...because they didn't stop moving for even a second!

Ashton & Jayla were just the perfect size for eachother.
Jayla isn't used to anyone being her exact height, and speaking her exact language, so she giggled the entire time he was with us.

Aren't they cute?!?! I remember when Caeden and JJ were this size. Here's a flashback:

But, now they are big boys who...

D I G!

And, CLIMB!

And, JUMP!

Someday Jayla and Ashton will be able to keep up with their big brothers...but not yet! :)

No comments: