Sunday, March 10, 2013

'The Bible' on the History Channel

In case you haven’t heard, I wanted to share that the History channel is airing a new 10-week mini series production of some of the most significant stories out of the Bible! New episodes are aired every Sunday night from 7-9pm Central time.  So far, two of the ten episodes have been shown.  I know what you are thinking…..these productions sometimes turn out cheesy, cheesy, cheesy……I must say, NOT SO with this one! This is right up there with the Passion of the Christ movie in my book. We sat the entire fam down tonight and made a ‘movie night’ out of it. We missed the first episode last Sunday, so we were able to catch up on that one and watch the new one. We were CAPTURED! Well, all of us except Jasara that is! She was busy serving us beverages. :)

 
Episode 1 featured Noah’s ark and crossing the Red Sea…..I felt like I was there. Got totally pumped up crossing the Sea. I can’t wait to see the New Testament stories brought to life. 

You can check all the details out here: http://www.history.com/shows/the-bible

In case you don’t get the History channel, you can order the series on DVD….they start shipping in April.
 

No comments: