Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Funny!

I absolutely could not resist posting these videos of Jayla and JJ. They have made me burst out laughing over and over again!!!!

This first one is of Jayla 'reading'. Notice (and listen closely) why she pauses about halfway through the book. :)



And this video of JJ showcasing his fancy footwork on the court is hilarious. Since I have seen some of Jake's practices, I know that he is imitating a few of the drills that Jake runs the teams through. One of the drills is to dribble hard to each line on the court (free throw, halfcourt, free throw) and at each line you stop abruptly but keep the dribble and then move forward again. JJ's awkwardness just makes me giggle out loud! But soon I bet he will get the hang of it!

2 comments:

Nate and Natalie said...

That first one of Jayla made me laugh too. She will 100% hate that video when she's older.

Lisa said...

Hilarious!