Friday, January 2, 2009

Looking Back on 2008

Welcome to our blog! I thought I would start off our first 'post' with a look back at 2008....in pictures of course! We love pictures at our house....I think every family does. Here is a look back at what we were up to this year.

February: Jake inducted into ISU All-Century Team
March: Preparing for new baby


May: Welcome Jayla Joy Sullivan!


July: Tournament trip to Florida with Jake's 17U team


September: Cheering on Cyclones


October: Family pictures to comemorate Janel's Grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. These pics were taken outside their house.


December: Merry Christmas!


Each year when I write our Christmas letter I wonder what in the world I will be writing in it next year. This year's letter was no different. Who knows what God will have in store for us in 2009!?!?! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your blog looks great, Janel! Looking forward to visiting it often :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!