Sunday, July 22, 2012

To my....

Birthday sharin’, mismatched sock wearin’, Disney family sitcom junkie, competitive with a capital C (i.e. look out when he loses), NBA player stat know-it-all, can do the math in his head, master of imaginary play, needs his sleep or he gets grouchy, red and blue is his fav, WWE watchin’, “Mommy can you make me some shells and cheese?”, “Daddy will you play me in XBOX?”, “I can’t wait until I have muscles!”, owner of once blue blankey that is now grayish-brown and disintegrating, can play Barbies with lil sister and talk pro-leagues with the big boys, schemes to find the coziest spot, Olive Garden breadstick scarfer, red Gatorade gulper, Daddy’s boy, Mommy’s "smoochie-cat", melt your heart talker, crazy bout clothes, slumber party on the couch lover, snuggler Steve, bedtime sneaker into mommy and daddy’s room, orange haired, blue-eyed, left-handed, long and lanky, NOW 6 YEAR OLD…………

 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH HOW I LOVE YOU JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  


No comments: