Wednesday, July 14, 2010

JJ the Party Planner

A few days ago JJ said, “Mommy, are you excited for my birthday party?!?!”


Oh my goodness, with his twinkling eyes and gigantic grin, how could I not just want to throw him the best 4 year old party ever? ! JJ is a pretty simple guy, with pretty simple requests:

His cake request: A boots-the-monkey-cake with lots of sprinkles!

On his guest list: Nyla (of course)…..then he paused to think…..and said Kelly, Reggie, and Kourtlin (all guys on Jake’s 17U boys team!)

Gift list: an I-Phone :), socks, and pajamas.

Now, for food Daddy did a little scheming because he wanted a break from grilling….and so the two of them came up with …….

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ordering B Dubs wings for all! JJ loves BWW, but what’s funny is that he doesn’t even order wings….he gets the mac n cheese! So, you know Daddy did some wheelin and dealin on this one!

So, that is the party plan for the weekend….we’ll see what pans out.

Oh, and one more thing. JJ has not forgotten that my birthday is the same day as his. He told me he is going to go to the bank and buy some money so that he can go and get me a present. ♥ Oh I love him!

3 comments:

Kendra Dawn said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Lori said...

can't wait to squeeze the birthday boy!

Caitlin said...

What a cute, sweet little bugger!