Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jake Returns Tonight!

I forgot to note on here that Jake returns from the trip tonight! He just texted me that they have made it safely to Chicago....now one last flight to Des Moines. They are scheduled to get to the DM airport around 5pm. We are so excited to see him. I don't know how JJ is ever going to fall asleep for his nap because he is so excited! I hope to have lots of pictures posted from the trip as soon as I can!

I also just wanted to thank you all for your prayers, emails, and comments on the blog throughout the trip and all the adoption process so far. Last Friday when I read everyone's notes I just cried and cried and was so thankful for everyone's support. Reading through them was just like a big hug from heaven. Like a friend said to me last week, right when you think God couldn't possibly get any better, He does! Thank you!

1 comment:

Kendra Dawn said...

How exciting....I can't WAIT to see the pictures!!!!!