Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas-time Tradition

Every year since I've been a little girl my mom and I always got together with my Grandma to schedule a baking day to make Christmas cookies and candy! This is a tradition I LOVE and that I am passing onto my kids. Some years they are more into the baking than others, but either way they so look forward to this day to hang out, relax, and be a part of whipping up the goodies. Here are some pictures from our Baking Day 2011!


Jayla and Great-Grandma


Justice and Great-gram make a good team!


The boys get to work on making peanut butter balls.


JJ was easily distracted by his wiggly, second loose tooth!


Cookie cut-outs with Grandma Lori (these are the kid's favorite thing to make....they get really zoned in!)









Sprinkles anyone?




No comments: