Monday, January 25, 2010

Cat Charmer

Jayla is constantly chasing our two cats around! She likes to bury her face in their fur, pull their tails, pet them while saying 'be nice', and she often kneels down and talks to them face-to-face as if she is having a conversation with them. Every morning the first thing she does is hunt for the orange kitty to tell him 'hi'. If you can't find Jayla during the day, she is probably off in one of the bedrooms playing with one of the kitties! They are good entertainment!






Hmmmm.....someone else used to love her kitties too when she was a little girl.....Mommy!


3 comments:

Tamara B said...

that's fun. My daughter is like that too at my mom's house. Only mom's cat is wise and hides from my wild-thing daughter.

Nate and Natalie said...

Priceless! I see the similarites between you two.

Lori said...

Talk about Shock! I can't believe Merns lets Jayla touch her or pet her. Can she tame the wild animal afterall?!